Click Play Above to Watch.
The questioner in this dialogue has experienced the disappointment of slipping into old patterns and letting love slip away, ending up alone. Now that he has a new relationship he wants to know how to not repeat that cycle.
– How to stay open in a relationship? how keep the preciousness of love alive?
– Right where you register disappointment, let that turn into dearness.
– All that is needed is a tiny touch of openness.
– Dearness sees subtlety and loves subtlety, where disappointment is blind to subtlety.
– It’s not just in your relationships but in every aspect of your life.
– Let dearness replace disappointment and your heart will thrive. You will thrive.
– Being a dearness gardener instead of a disappointed gardener
– Anywhere where you are willful, in a hardened and a closed will, just beneath the surface is your willingness.
– Just delicately open; a tiny little bit open.
– When you live delicately open, all protection will eventually pass away.
Leave a comment and a like if you enjoyed this video!
Subscribe to get notified of all new videos like this on our John de Ruiter YouTube Channel.