Realize deeper levels of being human, know
what you really are, and allow that greater
reality to change your life.
Next Seminar in Edmonton
John’s seminars are several days of meetings, including time in the cafe. Over so many days, major themes develop as questioners draw from previous talks. Like the threads of discussion, the energy develops as well. The result is a culminating occurrence of profound meaning.
Weekly Edmonton Meetings
Fridays, Sundays, and Mondays, about 300 people get together at the College of Integrated Philosophy in Edmonton, Canada, for coffee, tea, dining, and meetings of profound inner realization. Meetings vary each week, with new questions and insights and new subtleties in silence, always available to a quieted heart.
View Events Calendar
People are responding worldwide to John and his message of knowing and meaning. John currently holds events in India, Israel, Canada and several countries in Europe. These international retreats include meetings, informal gatherings and oftentimes meals shared with John.
John de Ruiter Events Calendar
Using Google on a Computer click the following button:
Using your iPhone/iPad calendar app to sync your Google Calendar sunbscriptions:
- If you are using your iPhone or iPad to sync to your Google account you need to go to the Calendar sync page here (opens in a separate tab)
- Make sure you are signed in with your correct Google account and check the Calendars in the list that you want to sync
- Click the save button at the bottom right
Using a Mac Computer:
- In the Calendar App go to top menu, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Copy and paste the calendar’s web address from the list below, then click Subscribe. A window with the subscription details will display. Confirm the subscription by clicking “OK” button.
- Repeat these steps for each of the calendars you wish to subscribe to from the Calendar list:
- The subscriptions will appear in your calendar list on the left
Using your iPhone or iPad:
- Go to the iPhone/iPad Settings
- Select the “Mail, Contacts, Calendar” tab
- Click the “Add Account” tab
- click the “other” tab (at the bottom)
- click the “Add Subscribed Calendar” tab and copy/paste the links from the Calendar list above
- click “next”
- confirm the subscription by clicking “save” on the top right