“To be the absolute within, you cannot use anything at all that is subsequent to that, allowing your very identity to return to what it first is: not a person, not a self, not a being, not even the meaning of something but just simply meaning, being and doing.”
- Why does John choose this particular meeting format?
- The search for meaning: trying to secure meaning as a personal acquisition
- Meaning moving as awareness: a beingness that nurtures and satisfies you
- How to deal with the tension that exists between the higher self and the ego?
- Letting be what you honestly know, without interference
- Returning all of your power to direct knowledge within