“Everything is subject to change except your core, and it’s the only thing that you’re coming from. That makes your self, your life, a self and a life of change.”
- The first level of care for your form is in your orientation
- Caring for physical health: what is most healing for the body?
- A gentled heart in the midst of debilitation and pain
- The value of dying in love exceeds the value of living in concern
- Pain and difficulty don’t handicap the heart
- When the deep owns the surface, love is on the move