“The real level of the community is a whole. Everything in that is needed. Everything not in that is not needed because it’s already whole. Everyone is welcomed in. No one needs to stay in. No one needs to stay in for it to remain whole.”
- Mother and father love: how is it different?
- Streaming of being is natural; it doesn’t move on request
- Being with difficult information; the activation of core beliefs
- The world, the collective self and meaningless free will
- Levels of our community: meaningless, meaningful or real?
- The real beneath the house of narratives; the development of the whole