“With the waiting met, answered, awakened, the promise coming into life doesn’t stop emerging. The crying out turns into the connectivity of intimacy. The crying out turns into answering back. Consciously, intimately answering back. Being together. Glory.”
Interactive Online Meeting
- It is only what is all here that can bring there, here; preparation is virtually all of it.
- There, here, is born of weakness; from there, it’s established in weakness
- The code to opening the DNA is in being what made it so
- Intimacy becoming conscious in all levels of separation makes manifest the promise
- The way that it made it is that intimacy, intimacy before everything, loved
- The kind of change that only intimacy can follow, that only intimacy can be one with