“If you’re going to be true to knowing, you’ll have no drama. Where there is difficulty, there’s difficulty and the difficulty isn’t more or less than it really is. You’re no longer giving difficulty a spin.”
- The cause of chronic fatigue syndrome and tiredness
- Where there is a master, transmission is key
- The piercing in your heart of your having a hard self
- Pain isn’t bigger than you; pain opens you.
- Openness of heart doesn’t need to feel good
- When you are honest to knowing, you’ll not feel sorry for yourself