“The dissolve of all trauma isn’t through the deeper levels of your being. It’s through the initial levels. You turning into the feminine principle. The loss of identifying with self power is the dissolve of trauma.”
- Power and the feminine and masculine principles
- Sexual trauma and what dissolves it
- Reflecting and turning into deeper womanness
- Sexual anatomy; the complexity of a woman’s mystery
- Intimacy and arousal in the integrated and unintegrated man
- What bars a man and woman from deeper sexuality?
- The cleaning and healing of the nervous system