“The heart of any matter has, first, nothing to do with the matter at hand. It has to do with what it is that sees the matter at hand: you at your core, or you somewhere in your meaningful self.”
- The number one mental disease in the world
- Beginning a relationship that satisfies the core
- Clearing your tabletop, within; core honesty and real critical thought
- Addressing a problem; your core sees and speaks differently
- What is a healthy way to bring questions and problems forward?
- Humility and wisdom; only self-importance is entitled to question
- Addressing a problem doesn’t require maturity; it requires cleanness