“All it requires for one’s sexuality to come back into balance is being openness and softness of heart, unconditionally, at any personal expense. Not just in regards to your own sexuality, but your self, your person, your life, so it’s applied to the whole and not just a category.”
- The connection of meekness, dearness and soul wisdom
- Doubts, skepticism and real, deeper level clarity
- Depth responsibility: is there a possibility of misusing the deep?
- Needless or constructive suffering; no one needs to close or harden
- Sexuality: the purpose is inclusive to every level
- Meekness integrated into the person is real power
- No one needs beliefs; nothing needs to hold you together