In the Jewel café, we enjoyed community connections and conversations with John in an intimate setting, supporting the developments in meetings. Now we have the Virtual Zoom Café! Enjoy this VOD from a recent café conversation with John.
“Look forward to the slightest touches of annoyance, frustration, disappointment, hopefulness, and the moment it comes up in you, that’s your cue. Fall in love, instead of holding to some little thing in your self.”
- Meeting on Zoom is in person – just not physically
- Necessary and unnecessary “dark nights”
- Staying in the quietude of love; unpleasantries are your cue to fall in love
- Planetary change: the world won’t withstand it; pressure from the collective
- Intimate, flowy okayness in everything you have a lack of control of
- The power of meetings increases as John develops