“Well-being is like water moving down hill. When you block the water, the water turns into a reservoir, reservoir of well-being instead of a flow of well-being. To well-being it doesn’t make a difference.”
- Feeling trapped in relationship: you don’t need your autonomy
- Love finding her. One subtlety is enough.
- For inner well-being there is no emptiness
- Woo him into nothing, where you know everything is
- Marriage is like giving the nest a bigger tree
- If you love doors, closed ones don’t stop you