How to transcend life and death?
– The principle of life and death comes in the integration of your self, from what is beyond your self.
– Realizing a profound equilibrium of meaning in living and in dying
– Being grounded in what you directly know of the beyond.
– No longer dependant on beliefs to be grounded in your perception of reality.
– Awakening life within that doesn’t pass away.
– You transcend life by coming into the deeper levels of life.
– You transcend death by not being limited to the level of life you perceive.
– Never loyal to your perception, in living or in dying.
When you live not taking your self to heart, your awareness relaxes and dissolves into consciousness. Going beyond the comfort zone of your self, the merging of conscious and unconscious comes by purity of heart. Then, you are intimately coming from your heart toward anyone and anything.
How is it possible to stay in your heart with those things in this world you really don’t feel okay about? John’s answer reveals what creates disturbance within, and how to move past it.
This questioner asks John about going home within, to what we really are. Together, they travel through the levels of personality, the self, the nervous system, the mind, all the way to our real purpose of being here. It’s a lively dialogue, full of real answers.
– The real responds to the real: a different Level of you
– Openness to see the whole of your self
– Gentled and quieted in your heart
– The evolution of consciousness
– The unknown: greatest depths of the real
• The purpose of the universe
• Intimate connectivity of meaning and essence
• When you are in your heart, you cannot help but give
• Real relationship: a partnership in givenness
* Note: this video is slightly out of sync with the audio.
Two participants speak with John for the first time, each wanting his help to move deeper, within. How can we flow in the world as what we really are without creating more self, or becoming caught in the mind? There is only one way, an absolute, universal truth, and it is natural to you.