People ask John questions after watching the movie Arrival. Topics discussed include:
• Real communication occurs when your heart and anything deeper fills your self. – limiting that infilling – is you limiting real communication.
• Within real communication, there is real listening… contingent on your heart and anything deeper.
• misinterpreting something – is conclusion that’s being drawn in your self that in your self you don’t know the truth of, so that conclusion doesn’t have the support of everything that’s deeper than your self.
• As soon as you’re coming from what’s deeper than your self what you come into is that it’s all done
• as soon as you apply that to what matters in your self you separate from what is all done, so you create something that isn’t real: illusion.
• Your self needs to be close to your heart and everything deeper… melts away what you think matters much.
• It’s for your self to take the shape of your heart and everything deeper
• as soon as your self is used to take the shape of what you like and don’t like, what you want and what you don’t want, your self as a separate form from your heart and everything deeper, turns into a kind of mobility and a power that offers no depth of meaning.
How is it possible to stay in your heart with those things in this world you really don’t feel okay about? John’s answer reveals what creates disturbance within, and how to move past it.
This questioner asks John about going home within, to what we really are. Together, they travel through the levels of personality, the self, the nervous system, the mind, all the way to our real purpose of being here. It’s a lively dialogue, full of real answers.
• The purpose of the universe
• Intimate connectivity of meaning and essence
• When you are in your heart, you cannot help but give
• Real relationship: a partnership in givenness
* Note: this video is slightly out of sync with the audio.
Two participants speak with John for the first time, each wanting his help to move deeper, within. How can we flow in the world as what we really are without creating more self, or becoming caught in the mind? There is only one way, an absolute, universal truth, and it is natural to you.
Are there parallel worlds, and how can we be taken into them? Deeper than the being are levels of pre-existence to be subsumed by, speeding up the soul’s evolution and freeing the controlling mind to be like the breath of love.
This conversation highlights the difference between awakening and full embodiment: the first is easily come by, but the second is rare and requires an unusual depth of character.