Exploring the characters and concepts in the movie “Locke”.
– Moving by clarity, under pressure
– Lived-in clarity that is paid for through time and troubles
– If someone is living being really clear, they are generally not distracted.
– If the heart closes then there is no heart in the self.
– A heartless self: A less than human self.
– It’s an open heart that gives the self its humanness
– Separation begins at a subtle level.
– When awareness, on its own, turns away from what it knows, that manifests as a closing in the heart. It shows first in the heart, then in the self.
– Empowering direct knowledge into clarity and empowering clarity into our selves:it’s simple but it costs a lot.
– Relying on clarity is the step right into the self.
– Authentic kindness isn’t learned, it’s a fruit of being.
– The main character coming to love, where he didn’t want to.