Click Play Above to Watch.
People ask John questions after watching the movie Locke, exploring the characters and concepts.
- Moving by clarity, under pressure.
- Lived-in clarity that is paid for through time and troubles.
- If someone is living being really clear, they are generally not distracted.
- If the heart closes then there is no heart in the self.
- A heartless self: A less than human self.
- It’s an open heart that gives the self its humanness.
- Separation begins at a subtle level.
- When awareness, on its own, turns away from what it knows, that manifests as a closing in the heart. It shows first in the heart, then in the self.
- Empowering direct knowledge into clarity and empowering clarity into our selves: it’s simple but it costs a lot.
- Relying on clarity is the step right into the self.
- Authentic kindness isn’t learned, it’s a fruit of being.
- The main character coming to love, where he didn’t want to.
Leave a comment and a like if you enjoyed this video!
Subscribe to get notified of all new videos like this on our John de Ruiter YouTube Channel.