Click Play Above to Watch.
People ask John questions after watching the movie Arrival. Topics discussed include:
• Real communication occurs when your heart and anything deeper fills your self. – limiting that infilling – is you limiting real communication.
• Within real communication, there is real listening… contingent on your heart and anything deeper.
• misinterpreting something – is conclusion that’s being drawn in your self that in your self you don’t know the truth of, so that conclusion doesn’t have the support of everything that’s deeper than your self.
• As soon as you’re coming from what’s deeper than your self what you come into is that it’s all done
• as soon as you apply that to what matters in your self you separate from what is all done, so you create something that isn’t real: illusion.
• Your self needs to be close to your heart and everything deeper… melts away what you think matters much.
• It’s for your self to take the shape of your heart and everything deeper
• as soon as your self is used to take the shape of what you like and don’t like, what you want and what you don’t want, your self as a separate form from your heart and everything deeper, turns into a kind of mobility and a power that offers no depth of meaning.
Leave a comment and a like if you enjoyed this video!
Subscribe to get notified of all new videos like this on our John de Ruiter YouTube Channel.