“You don’t leave your heart to help your self. You don’t leave your heart to address a problem. You don’t leave your heart to address someone who’s affecting you. If you leave your heart for anything, it doesn’t matter how important it seems, you become lost in your self. Don’t leave your heart for anything.”
* Online Interactive Meeting
- You have levels and levels of stories and you don’t need them
- All there really is for you is being unconditionally at peace with anything
- You are at peace without the good things staying, without the bad things fixed.
- Everything that you make practical, all of your doing is going to end: you are going to die
- Being what you really are does not give you something to do: it returns you home
- Being you is nurturefully uneventful; being you is not about your life