“If there isn’t a point to which you’ll leave your heart to save your sense of self, then you have no limit. For intimacy’s sake, have no limit. You can be love. You can be your self. You cannot be both.”
* Online Interactive Livestream
- Ground in the deepest you know; weaned of self-referencing
- Your body is made of planned obsolescence; you are immortal
- Starve for your innermost life; consume nothing else
- Unconditioned, intimate aloneness; no need of felt connectivity
- The solitary confinement metaphor: how long would you live?
- You are real only where you are given to love