“Look how much has changed in this time. This remains forever. You can cover it up. You are not able to get this out of you. You would rather not live than to get this out of you. This gives life new meaning for you.”
* Online Interactive Livestream
From finding it difficult to come forward at all, this questioner moves with John deeper and deeper, travelling through what to respond to and what to leave alone, being intimately known, and on into a deep communion able to change her matter… to something magically real.
- Recognize depth, quality and movement; how they touch and speak to you
- All that matters is oneness: you with what you know
- The cup of coffee metaphor: touch matter and it’s intimately in touch with you
- Beneath the radar of your self, we are essentially in love, most delicately