In this Q&A dialogue, the questioner speaks about the emptiness in his heart. He brings it up because he is experiencing a hole, an emptiness, the source of all his addictions, wanting to fill it, and being a victim of it. Watch the video to find out what John says about that emptiness, regardless and despite the distractions one may experience.
What makes the world exist, and how can a person live and work in this life without participating in a matrix of illusion? In this short, direct conversation John describes how it’s possible to live in the world from our deepest heart and be only real, letting everything pass away that will pass when we die.
When you live not taking your self to heart, your awareness relaxes and dissolves into consciousness. Going beyond the comfort zone of your self, the merging of conscious and unconscious comes by purity of heart. Then, you are intimately coming from your heart toward anyone and anything.
– The real responds to the real: a different Level of you
– Openness to see the whole of your self
– Gentled and quieted in your heart
– The evolution of consciousness
– The unknown: greatest depths of the real
• The purpose of the universe
• Intimate connectivity of meaning and essence
• When you are in your heart, you cannot help but give
• Real relationship: a partnership in givenness
* Note: this video is slightly out of sync with the audio.
Two participants speak with John for the first time, each wanting his help to move deeper, within. How can we flow in the world as what we really are without creating more self, or becoming caught in the mind? There is only one way, an absolute, universal truth, and it is natural to you.
This conversation highlights the difference between awakening and full embodiment: the first is easily come by, but the second is rare and requires an unusual depth of character.