Click Play Above to Watch.
What is the relationship between innocence and compassion?
What is the root of compassion?
– The root of compassion is in you being in your heart.
– When you are in your heart you will feel towards others
– When you are in your heart you naturally love; that is your real movement.
– When you take your self and how you experience your personality to heart, you will become polarized and relate to others in a polarized way
– If someone mistreats you and you stay in your heart, you’ll realize they don’t need to change how they treat you, for you to feel for that one
– When you are in your innocence, it is because you are being in your heart
– For you to be in your innocence, be in your heart at any personal expense
– You are able to meet and commune. No one needs to treat you well for you to be in that availability
– The more open you are, the more that you’re able to see and read what is actually there in another.
Leave a comment and a like if you enjoyed this video
Subscribe to get notified of all new videos like this on our John de Ruiter YouTube Channel.