Click Play Above to Watch.
People ask John questions after watching the movie District 9. Topics discussed include:
- The movie showing some of the complex effects in your self of all of these deeper levels of your being that you love bringing into your humanness.
- Whatever it is that happens in the self and to the self isn’t what is first. To make that first is to lose all real perspective.
- The quieted heart
- The Prawns seen as meaningless: shows how much we don’t see.
- The actual potential of what we are is just virtually not seen.
- Realized power and technology
- Watching a movie not for entertainment
- Innocence, watching unspoiled technology
- Becoming advanced humanness
Leave a comment and a like if you enjoyed this video!
Subscribe to get notified of all new videos like this on our John de Ruiter YouTube Channel.