What’s really going on when we’re angry? Instead of relating to external ‘causes’ and working on anger as a problem, John takes us into a shift of perspective. He opens a window through which we can see what in us is of much greater value.
• Judicious love, profound togetherness
• Most gentled and tender brokenness
• Being the loveliness instead of just having it
• True beingness within the experience of persons
• Benevolent self-control instead of you controlling benevolence
• Giving away your island