What makes the world exist, and how can a person live and work in this life without participating in a matrix of illusion? In this short, direct conversation John describes how it’s possible to live in the world from our deepest heart and be only real, letting everything pass away that will pass when we die.
A woman speaks the extreme difficulty of her circumstances: her husband is in a coma and she doesn’t know how to handle all it means, and parent her children through the crisis. John shows her how goodness can thrive in hardship and how this deeper perspective can be a nurturing ‘love school’ for them all.
A mother feels entangled in the difficulties of her handicapped child’s condition and asks how she can be of real help. John shows how they can meet and enjoy each other without the condition getting in the way, which will also help the condition. Don’t wait until you die to really be with her.
Imagine what it would be like to have the ability to directly communicate with your unborn child, being to being, where real parenting begins. Are you a parent, or planning to be? Share your thoughts with us on this latest video.
Download another Parenting talk free here until 26.07.2017
The questioner is pregnant and would like to really feel, open and soften to the being growing inside her. She feels cut off from feeling this as deeply as she actually can.
– This being communicates to you, bypassing your self. When you are about your self you will miss it. When you are quietly in your heart you will be moved and touched beyond your understanding.
– It’s a whole different level of communication.
– This is the most beautiful opportunity to listen to another being in a completely different way.
– Relating directly to your child, Being taught by your baby
– What you’ll come into as your baby is newly born is a paramount teaching.
– Get to know this other language: the only real language of parenting. You will make so many mistakes, but if you’re coming from within this language, all of your mistakes will be beautiful.
In all of your parenting, you don’t need to get everything right. You need to get into this language.
“The Intelligence of Love”, the new book by John de Ruiter was launched at ABC Carpet & Home in November 2015. Alan Steinfeld from newrealities.com interviews John de Ruiter during his visit in New York.This Interview covers topics from the book and from John’s teachings such as sexuality, parenting, and human evolution.