Click Play Above to Watch.
Both questioners in these dialogues are describing having powerful opening experiences after which they also experience pressure and difficulty. John explains that experiences are there to show us what we know.
– The importance of your experiences is what you know in them.
– When you have presence in unseen levels of you, you grow into the more of you.
– Pressure and difficulty are good, they that strengthen your root system.
– When you let your deeper levels come up your heart will come out and you will come in to life.
– New seeing: the beginning of a new perspective
– The opening of your thinking and your mind
– Thinking differently: a much higher level of thought
Leave a comment and a like if you enjoyed this video!
Subscribe to get notified of all new videos like this on our John de Ruiter YouTube Channel.