“Do whatever you may in life, but it is only this nurturing quietude within that is you. It isn’t your self; it’s beingness. Its first manifestation in the heart is you, gentled and quieted within. It isn’t an experience. It’s you.”
- Connection and disconnection: how do they happen?
- Nurturing quietude within, all on its own, is the real in you
- Don’t live for anything that is not going to survive your death
- Performing for core beliefs; without them, you are home
- Journeying in the kingdom, within; an inner garden will grow
- Nothing needs to go well for you; you are love that doesn’t have a face