- We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- All online orders are processed through 128 bit SSL encryption to protect your credit card information.
- All prices and figures are listed in Canadian Dollars.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information in your user profile is current and accurate.
- This includes but is not limited to name, address, phone number and email address.
- Changes can be made at www.johnderuiter.com/my-account/ or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Password and Security
- You agree not to give or make available your password or other means to access your account to any unauthorized individuals. You are responsible for all payments you authorize using our website.
- If you permit authorized users or other persons to use your password or other means to access your account, you are responsible for any transactions they authorize.
- If you believe that your password or other means to access your account have been lost or stolen, or that someone may attempt to use your online account without your consent, you must notify John de Ruiter Online Support by submitting a support request here or emailing us at email@example.com. Please report the issue and any unauthorized financial transactions to your financial institution.