The College of Integrated Philosophy welcomes people searching for the heart of spirituality and not just the culture. John de Ruiter’s meetings support an inner honesty that is ‘core-splitting’ yet relevant to day-to-day life.
We aim to bring the same ideals to our social media participation, as well.
While we’d like to respond to everyone, we can’t commit to replying to every comment posted. We will, however, attempt to engage in conversation when we can.
Our staff monitor and/or moderate all comments to help keep our social forums safe, communal and respectful for all who participate. We encourage respectful discussion by all community members, and we may edit or refuse comments that meet any of the following conditions:
- Contrary to the principles of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting, or life-threatening messages
- Serious, unproven or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations
- Aggressive, coarse, violent, obscene, or pornographic comments
- Messages where the sender is not the author
- Messages for advertising purposes
- Unintelligible or irrelevant messages
- Messages in a language other than English
- Announcements from labour or political organizations
- Any other message that our moderators feel doesn’t contribute to the conversation
The views of commenters participating in our social media communities do not necessarily represent the views of John de Ruiter or The College of Integrated Philosophy.
In the case of ongoing investigations or legal proceedings, we will not be able to comment. We will also ensure our community’s privacy, and ask that you do the same. Please do not include phone numbers, email addresses, or other personal information in your comments.
We don’t allow anonymous comments. On our blog, we require a valid email address or account for every comment. Email addresses will only be used if we have a question in response to your comment. We will not use your email for any other purpose.
Many other social media sites also have their own requirements for participation. Please check the end user agreement of those sites if you are participating there.