Our new registration system is now live, and just in time for the Edmonton Autumn Seminar. It’s an intuitive online form, similar to any internet shopping cart. Everyone attending the Autumn Seminar will need to register using this system. The form takes you step by step through the registration process including selecting your volunteer duties and number group. Each step is explained on the form, so please read all the instructions carefully. If you need help filling in the form you can use the register at the Seminar Registration desk at the back of the hall. Here are some features and some tips:
Partial Seminar Registration
- We’re keeping the punch cards. All partial registrations will now be a punch card registration.
It’s not necessary for you to specify dates or meetings when you register, only the total number of meetings you wish to attend.
- You can add extra meetings to your punch card before the first day of the seminar at the same rate that you initially paid, Earlybird or Regular price.
Meetings added to a punch card on or after the first day of the Seminar are charged at the On-Door rate of $45.
- TIP: Before starting the form, use the Calendar and Seating Priority chart to select your number group and the day you can volunteer on.
- You can choose your own number group.
You can see at a glance how many spots are left in each group.
- TIP: Choose your number group carefully, to make the system work, we ask you not to change your number group once your registration is submitted.
- You can choose your volunteer duty from the duties available.
The earlier you register the more choice you will have in selecting a volunteer duty.
- TIP: If you have already been assigned a duty, like Cafe Duty, it’s just one click to indicate that you’re not available for other duties.
Pricing & Payment
- The pricing rates haven’t changed. GST is included in the total price.
You can pay by credit card and Paypal.
- TIP: Cash payments can only be made at the College, where you can also complete the online registration and payment at the Seminar Registration desk at the meetings times.
Questions and Technical Support
- The Seminar Registration desk will be open at the back of the hall before each meeting until the Early Bird deadline on September 8. You can also email tech support through the website.
- TIP: Pages do take 1 to 2 seconds to load. All text in gold are clickable links.